Terms and Conditions
- misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material or run any automated script on the Site;
- make any User Submission for commercial purposes or which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products and services;
- make any User Submission that is intended to dissuade Users from using the Site for any direct or indirect commercial purpose;
- use the Site to collect email addresses or any other data or information for commercial purposes;
- and include any links to the Site that are not fair and legal and/or which suggest any form of association, approval and/or endorsement by SMP of the Site on which the link is included and SMP can withdraw the linking permission at any time for any reason.
4. Intellectual Property
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by SMP and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
6. Links to Other Sites
a) Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by SMP.
8. Governing Law
This Agreement (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
12. Changes to this Agreement
a) We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
13. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us.